We LOVE Organifi’s amazing products and this recipe is a wonderful super snack for this time of year!
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR PUMPKIN SPICE PROTEIN BALLS
Makes approx: 12-15 balls
- 1 cup of dried organic dates
- 2 scoops of Organifi Complete Protein
*(if you don’t have Organifi’s Complete Protein on hand you can substitute with your favorite Protein powder).
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (plus more to taste)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- ½ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup hazelnuts
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes (to coat outside of balls)
- In a food processor, pulse the dates into small pieces and form a sticky ball.
- Add protein powder, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, chia seeds, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract to the food processor. Then pulse to combine into a smooth mixture. Taste and add any additional maple syrup if you prefer a sweeter taste, but you shouldn’t need to.
- Add the oats and nuts next and pulse to combine, leaving the oats and nuts in small pieces.
- Transfer the dough to a bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least a half-hour. Scoop the mixture and roll into balls. Then roll the balls in the coconut flakes. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container. They should last for a couple of weeks, so you can batch-cook them if you like.
That’s it, SUPER simple.