Thursday, April 1, 2021
- 1 cup of unsweetened Cashew or Coconut Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Almond or Coconut Milk
- 1 large organic egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pink salt
- 1 to 2 cups blueberries or chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoon raw cacao nibs
- 4 tablespoons butter or coconut oil, melted or applesauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with liners or grease with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl or liquid measuring cup, whisk together the yogurt, milk, egg, vanilla, and honey.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Add the blueberries or chocolate chips and cocao nibs and toss to combine.
- Add the yogurt mixture and the melted butter or coconut oil to the dry ingredients, and stir until just combined (don't overmix or the muffins might be dense).
- Portion the batter evenly among the muffin cups and bake for 14-17 minutes until the tops spring back lightly to the touch