Sweatiquette. Helpful Tips
Unhurried enjoyment, quiet voices and consideration for others are the cornerstones of sauna etiquette.
suggestions to sweat by ...
- Relax. Breathe evenly.
- Sweating and flushed skin are perfectly normal BUT Listen to your body and trust your senses. Drink plenty of water. If the sauna feels too hot, take a few minutes to “air bathe” outside your sauna.
- Keep water bottles outside of your sauna door. Glass bottles are ok to bring in with you if you enjoy drinking hot water!
- Refrain from applying oil, lotion, perfume or any other products to your skin prior to entering the sauna for your sweat session. Makeup should be removed; you still look beautiful.
- Wear your “Birthday Suit” during your session BUT please cover thyself when walking through the public parts of our boutique.
- Jewelry and eyeglasses should be left at home or out of the sauna. Metal jewelry may get hot in the sauna. We are not responsible for lost pieces.
- Your “indoor voice” is greatly appreciated by all our other guests.
- Don’t forget to take your Sauna Selfie and “check in” to The Sweat Shack on Facebook, but then please silence your cellphone. You could be our weekly winner!
- Gum is not invited into The Sweat Shack.
- Simply place your wet towels in the basket provided, we are happy to collect them after your session.
- Complimentary spring water and hot tea are available for you to enjoy after your session while your body continues to cool down.
- Kuuma Sauna Guests; follow the instructions found in your changing area for correct SAUNA BATHING RITUAL. Please note; our salt wall is not edible!
- We LOVE young children however our boutique is reserved for guests ages 13 and older EXCEPT on specially announced Family Days. Guests under the age of 18 must have medical waiver signed by a parent/guardian.
Don't wait another minute!
Sign up TODAY and recieve Shack updates, exclusive deals & specials and so much MORE!!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
* Your privacy is ALWAYS protected.